It’s almost Christmas, and Jessi isn’t feeling very festive. In social media, she is prone to engaging in unhealthy competitive behavior. Other women her age just appear to “have it all,” even an engagement ring like the one she covets.
Jessi is still having trouble coping with the death of her parents and is drowning in debt she racked up from her college loans. In addition, she is unhappy with her job working at the local movie theater.
It would appear that her grandmother and her friends are worried about her health and well-being and that all they want for Jessi is for her to be happy. Will Jessi ever realize that love is standing in front of her the whole time? Will she proceed along her gloomy path of pessimism and hardship, or will the wonder of Christmas shed some light on her horizons?
Hashtag Blessed: The Movie Trailer
- Genre: Kids & Family, Holiday, Drama, Romance
- Original Language: English
- Director: Stephanie McBain
- Producer: Dalea Faulkner, Martina Webster
- Writer: Dalea Faulkner
- Release Date (Theaters): Dec 2, 2022, Limited
- Release Date (Streaming): Dec 9, 2022
- Runtime: 1h 30m
- Distributor: Entertainment Squad