The film Facing Monsters delves deeply into the mind of West Australian surfer Kerby Brown, a guy whose relationship with the ocean runs as deep as his love for his family. Facing Monsters follows Brown as he embarks on a journey that will change his life forever.
It is an unashamed contemplation into the essence of Kerby and his family as we accompany them on their quest to ride a vicious slab wave in the deep Southern Ocean that no one on earth has ever surfed before. It is far more than just a surfing story.
Facing Monsters Trailer
- Genre: Documentary, Biography, Sports
- Original Language: English (Australia)
- Director: Bentley Dean
- Producer: Frank Chidiac, Susanne Morrison, Sonya Rifici, Chris Veerhuis
- Writer: Bentley Dean
- Release Date (Theaters): Oct 13, 2022, Limited
- Release Date (Streaming): Nov 15, 2022
- Runtime: 1h 34m
- Distributor: Level 33 Entertainment